Have you ever wished that you could make a positive difference for your employees in just 5 minutes a day?
The 5-Minute Recharge gives your employees:
- 1. From the wisdom of Aristotle to the stress-reduction methods of Jon Kabat-Zinn, 31 of the best evidence-based strategies for mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
- 2. Information presented in a way that’s lively, well-organized and fast-paced.
- 3. Small wins—quick, hands-on exercises designed to encourage employees to take the first steps to establish proven wellness habits.
- 4. Additional resources for those who want to “get fully charged” on a topic.
- 5. A weekly 5-Minute Recharge newsletter that will keep your employees energized with the latest wellness research.
To make the book come to life in your organization, we offer attractive volume pricing, customization options and a number of value-added implementation tools…
Purchases of 20 books or more qualify for volume discounts of 15% to 35% applied to $19.99 + HST (paperback) $29.99 + HST (hardcover).
The following custom options are available for orders exceeding 500 paperback or 1,000 hardcover books:
Customize the cover of The 5-Minute Recharge in your corporate colours with your corporate logo and include a foreword from your CEO or other wellness ambassador.
Change the cover palette to match your company’s colours.
Every corporate order includes an optional author-guided hands-on session with your staff, a guide to implementing The 5-Minute Recharge in your organization and follow-up consultation as needed.
Additional services in support of the book include:
- Mental Health First Aid training offered by AGS Rehab
- A full range of mental health consulting services including a mental health audit and a plan to ensure your company protects the mental health of employees in compliance with the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace