Is mental health recognized as a critical issue in your organization? Do you face any of these common challenges…
- Creating a psychologically safe workplace?
- Preventing and responding to mental health claims?
- Accommodating employees with mental illness?
- Preventing work-related chronic mental stress that in jurisdictions such as Ontario may make you vulnerable to financial penalties?
- Assessing and addressing your organization’s psychological health and safety risks?
- Reviewing, developing and/or revising policies and procedures to integrate psychological health and safety?
- Raising awareness to support workplace mental health?
- Ensuring employees have adequate mental health coping skills?
AGS has a wealth of experience to help you create a psychologically safe workplace. Through our participation in the three year Case Study project with the Mental Health Commission of Canada, AGS acquired extensive experience in implementing the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace (known affectionately as The Standard). AGS also received the Canada Awards for Excellence GOLD recognition in the Mental Health at Work® category in 2017, an honour which uniquely positions AGS to share best practices with you, regardless of the nature and size of your business, or your company’s stage in the mental health journey. And our president Addie Greco-Sanchez co-authored The 5-Minute Recharge to give each of your employees the coping skills they need to take care of mind and body.
Navigating the spectrum of mental health services available can be challenging. AGS the experts, resources, products and services to give you:
- Quick and easy access to an expert assessment team;
- Trained experts to recognize mental health issues;
- Training for your management and staff in mental health first aid;
- Services and tools that help you create a psychologically healthy workplace culture;
- Assistance with frequent absences or disability related to mental health by creating safe and timely return to work plans;
- Bulk pricing for The 5-Minute Recharge along with access to a weekly newsletter so that all your employees have access to the latest thinking in mental and physical wellbeing.
Our mental health experts include, certified disability management professionals, vocational rehabilitation consultants, psychologists, neuro-psychologists, psychiatrists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and kinesiologists. With our robust assessment division, we are able to quickly access psychiatric and psychological evaluations. We also offer customized solutions to address safety-sensitive occupations.
Our corporate services team consists of professionals trained in business management systems and specializing in integration of workplace mental health and employee wellbeing. Our team plays a critical role in helping employees back to health and work readiness. Providing supports for mental health issues can mean better outcomes for all concerned.
Discover how we can help with customized services to meet your needs.
Call me toll-free today to get started 1-888-567-1235 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to talk with us about your unique needs, we’re happy to provide you with a free 30-minute consultation.