5 Minutes + 1 Recharge = A small win that could change your life!
Researchers have discovered the formula for living a good life, so why is depression still the world’s leading disability and anxiety the most common mental health disorder in North America? Most people don’t know what will truly make them happy, and far too few make proven wellness practices a part of their lives.
To cope with all the stresses we encounter, we need to actively care for ourselves, which includes heeding our ancient programming that demands that we move our bodies, connect face-to-face and get enough sleep. Science has proven that you have the power, through your habitual ways of thinking and behaving, to renovate the space inside your head, making it brighter, more resilient, and a more enjoyable place to hang out.
The 5-Minute Recharge will teach you 31 proven techniques for thriving at work and in life, including:
- the mental fitness technique that’s better than magic mushrooms
- the best way to grow new brain cells and ensure you continue to look good in your genes as you age
- the easily accessible trait that’s associated with the high-performance personality
- what George Clooney can teach you about tapping into your inner wisdom
- the Navy SEAL tactic you can use to trigger relaxation even in tense situations
Each of the 31 strategies is backed by research and includes additional resources to enrich your understanding of wellness and inspire you to care for yourself in quick, fun, life-affirming ways.
With your well-being in mind, authors and soul sisters Lynne Everatt and Addie Greco-Sanchez designed these 31 hands-on tools for creating a greater sense of having enough time, connecting with others, nourishing your body and mind, feeding positivity, and taking time for reflection. And that’s worth getting charged up about.